July 31, 2009

*Sighs*

Lika would probably kill me for saying this, but..

I wish there were more concerts.

If not a performance by ourselves, then at least be a performance for the kids.
And it may be late, but within these few weeks of 'assisting' Lika in the kids' performance dances, I've come to realize completely that it's not Ballet I'm passionate about.

It's dancing.
Contemporary dancing, the kind you see in MVs.
And singing, something I discovered not too long ago.
Though my current standard is not quite 'decent' yet.
But I made a discovery with my voice tonight, something that I won't mention here.

But still, the fact remains that my main passion is performing on stage.
So people, get us (the entire team, if that's even possible! xD) to perform more! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment